Grilled Potato and Onion Salad
Grilled Potato and Onion Salad. There’s nothing quite like the taste of grilled onions. Add the heartiness of some potatoes, carrots and Country Bob’s and you’re in flavor heaven!
Once again, we fired up our Primo Grill again for this recipe.
If you want a grill that will last a lifetime, this is the grill for you. Check them out!
- 1½ pounds russet potatoes, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 red onion, cut
- 1 Vidalia onion, cut into ½-inch-thick rings
- baby carrots
- ½ cup Country Bobs All Purpose Sauce
- Cilantro, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Country Bobs Seasoning Salt
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Sea salt and pepper
Heat grill to medium.
Mix the potatoes, onions, carrots, Cilantro, All Purpose Sauce, vinegar and Seasoning Salt in a bowl.
I used an aluminum foil pan for easy cleanup.
Place on your grill.
Stir frequently, until tender and slightly charred, about 25 minutes.
Add 1¼ teaspoons salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper to the mix and stir.
Serve warm or at room temperature.
Keep some extra All Purpose Sauce close by for dipping!
Which potato when?
The difference between three varieties of potatoes: starchy, waxy, or all-purpose. Here’s a very brief description:
1) Starchy potatoes (russets and many sweet potatoes): Great for baking and frying as they’re absorbent.
2) Waxy potatoes (red-skinned and fingerling potatoes): These potatoes are great for soups and salads because they hold their shape so well during cooking.
3) All-purpose potatoes (Yukon Gold, blue, and purple potatoes): Good for roasting, mashing or baking.Ancho Chile Pork Loin Chops BBQ Baked Beans