Effective as of June 4, 2018.
Your privacy is important to us. It is Country Bob, Inc. (“Country Bob’s”) policy to respect users (the “User”) privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website (www.countrybobs.com) or any other sites we own and/or operate.
We collect certain personal information from you when you choose to share it with us. This may include when you use our Site; create an account on our Site; make a purchase; sign up for our newsletter; use our services; participate in a contest, survey, or promotion; request information from us; or otherwise contact us. The personal information we collect may include your name, birth date, telephone number, zip code, and/or e-mail address.
Country Bob’s is based, and this website is hosted, in the United States of America. If User is from the European Union or other regions of the world with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law and User is registering an account on the Website, visiting the Website, purchasing products or services from the Website, or otherwise using the Website, please note that any personally identifiable information that User provides to Country Bob’s will be transferred to the United States. Any such personally identifiable information provided will be processed and stored in the United States by Country Bob’s or a service provider acting on its behalf. By providing your personally identifiable information, User hereby specifically and expressly consents to such transfer and processing and the uses and disclosures set forth herein.
Country Bob’s may automatically collect certain technical information from your computer such as your Internet service provider, your Internet Protocol address, your browser type, your operating system, the web pages viewed, the web pages viewed immediately before and after accessing the Web site, and the search terms entered to get to our site. This information may contain Personal Data. This information will only be used and processed by us to improve and customize our services. We and our service providers may collect this information using “cookies,” which are small text files that many websites save on your computer, or similar technologies.
We may share your personal information with:
- Our advertising, marketing and promotional agencies to help us deliver and analyze the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns and promotions.
- Third parties as required to deliver a product or service to you, such as a delivery or postal service delivering a product that you have ordered.
- Law enforcement or government authorities where they have followed due legal process to request us to disclose the information.
- Third party web analytics tool providers such as: data processing, search engine optimizers, Google Insights, etc.
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
Any information you may disclose on our Site, in blogs, on message boards, in chat rooms, or on other public areas on the Site or other third-party websites that this Site may link to, becomes public information. Please exercise caution when disclosing personal information in these public areas.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
We may use your personal information to:
- Respond to your comments or questions, or contact you if needed while processing a product or service you requested through our website;
- To improve our website, products, and services; develop new products or services; and conduct analysis to enhance current products and services;
- To review the usage and operations of our Site and improve our content, products; and services, including contacting you for your opinions on Country Bob’s products, services, or websites;
- To send you promotional offers, newsletter, materials, and other communications and information about Country Bob’s;
- To contact you as necessary when you enter a contest, sweepstakes, or game in order to conduct the promotion (for example, to contact you if you’re a winner);
- To address problems with the Site or our business;
The security of your information is very important to us. We have taken certain administrative, technical, and physical steps to safeguard the information we collect from and about our customers and Site visitors against unauthorized use, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We make every effort to help ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, however, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and Country Bob’s cannot guarantee that the information submitted to, maintained on or transmitted from its systems will be completely secure. Country Bob’s is not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures relating to the Website by any Users or third parties.
We may change or update portions of this Privacy Notice at any time. When we do, we will post the change(s) on the Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to these terms means you accept these changes. Please check back from time to time so you are aware of any changes or updates to the notice. If we make any material changes, we will provide appropriate notice to you.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
Country Bob, Inc
24000 N US 51
Centralia, Il 62801