Today was a casserole kind of day…Cowboy Casserole.
Author: Country Bob Boys
- 1½ lb ground beef
- 32oz bag of tater tots
- ¾ cup Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 1 can of sweet corn (drained)
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until beef is no longer pink. Drain grease, then stir in Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce, corn, soup, 1 cup cheese, sour cream, and Country Bob's Seasonings.
- Grease a 9x13" baking pan and put a layer of frozen tater tots on bottom and cover with beef mixture. Top with tater tots (try to keep them in a single layer) and then sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and tater tots are thoroughly cooked.
Stuffed Pork Chops with Cranberry Stuffing SuperBowl Appetizers